Student Poster Session
The NACE Northern Area committee invites students to present their research at the 2019 Northern Area Western Conference in Calgary, AB. Students, this is your opportunity to connect with people in the industry and learn about material sustainability, asset integrity, and corrosion.
There are many benefits to participating in this poster session, including:
- Prizes: $2000 in prize money to be given out
- Free Membership: Students receive a free 1-year NACE membership
- Free Conference Registration
- Industry connections with conference attendees
- Valuable experience presenting ideas, organizing information, and answering questions
Who Can Participate?
- Any student still registered as a student at a University or College
- Students who are not yet NACE members can still submit a poster; participants in the session will receive a free 1-year membership. For more information on student membership refer to the NACE International website.
- There can only be one student per poster. Students may acknowledge adviser’s or fellow student’s assistance in the acknowledgements section of their poster.
What Topics are Suitable?
Any topic related to material sustainability, asset integrity, or corrosion including case studies, completed research, current research, or planned research.
How do I Enter?
Write an abstract summarizing your poster. The abstract should be less than 500 words in length, include a descriptive title, and a brief summary of your educational and/or industry experience.
Please use the provided abstract template and submit your abstracts in Microsoft Word format. Use the link in the Announcements section to submit your abstract.
Abstract submission deadline is November 30, 2018. Abstracts will be reviewed by the Program Committee and those accepted will be asked to submit their poster for the conference.
Stay tuned for more details on the poster requirements
Feel free to contact us if you require help.